Sugar/honey hair removal is one of the most popular hair removal method among ladies while there is a number of different methods. This also called sugar waxing, which is similar to waxing. Both does remove hair by pull hair out of the follicle. But there are key main factors what differ from waxing. Instead wax it use sugar based paste which makes using ingredients of sugar, honey, lemon juice and water.
How to make honey wax?
You need these ingredients.
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 cup white granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon. lemon juice
Mix those ingredients together while it gets heated and then apply when it cools down. Simply as that.
How to use sugar/honey wax for hair removal?
Honey past doesn’t stick to skin as much as wax does. Warm mixture applies onto the skin where you want to remove hair. cover with stripe of cloth or paper. Quickly remove cloth or paper when past cool down and set properly. Actually it doesn’t hurt as wax does even hair pulled out from the root, so this is not painless. As this is a simple real natural recipe and you can find all these ingredients within your home or defiantly from your nearest grocery store you can try this on budget.
Honey wax benefits
- Typical Sugar/honey paste doesn’t include any artificial fragrance, chemicals and preservatives while all of those include in usual wax.
- When it applies that is easy to remove or could washout with water. You know wax usually need oil based remover to remove wax.
- Paste basically use natural ingredients and it water based. So this not burn your skin or irritation. Moreover, this not hurt your hair follicle.
- This is 100 times better than typical waxing in every aspect. Natural, skin friendly and can make on budget try this at once, you will love the recipe.